So McKade has become this really funny kid, who always seems to make me laugh. The other day when I was taking him to get his cast on (see post below) proved to be exception. I had dropped Dallin and Tyli off with Cauley at Higley where he works as the weight room coach for the summer. (I have no idea what his official title is!) I had to trade Cauley cars for the appointment because Ty's car seat is hard to get out and back in and it was just easier to do so. Anyways, I climbed into Cauley's little Chevy Metro and McKade chirps up from the back seat, "Are you sure you know how to drive daddy's car? First you have to roll down the window. Then, you move that stick thing all around and go!" It took me a second to figure out that he was talking about the stick shift!
Then, the other day when we went swimming, McKade looked down at his cast and announced that the Dr must have put a diaper in there because that's what it felt like. His waterproof cast is meant to swell up a little when wet, so I think that's what he meant!
1 comment:
Jami, it was fun seeing you tonight! Thanks again for coming and for that cute little outfit. ...now you can click to my blog link...
Post a Comment