Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Having so much fun...

We are in Idaho right now visiting my family. I always have so much fun when we get a chance to head north out of the heat. So far we have had many adventures, starting with our first ever family hotel stay. (well, with our 3 kids that is.) I want to show pictures, so I won't give away all our fun times, but we are sure enjoying being with family and friends here in Idaho and Utah. My highlight so far was being able to be at our good friends Seth and Jane's wedding in Bountiful this last weekend. They both looked amazing, and I couldn't be happier for them! There is more planned for the family to accomplish within the next 3 days, including family pictures- which are always not so much fun!, so I will have to post about everything once I have more time.

2 comments:

Aaron and Kira Adams said...

You guys are in town... how fun! If you have time I would love to get together. Let me know.. :) Hope you enjoy the family.

Holly said...

Holy Cow Jami. I can't believe you have eight years of marriage behind you at your age! You guys are going to look so young and sexy on your 50th. Congrats!