As I was cooking dinner the other night, I heard Cauley yell "Jami, bring the camera!" I quickly did as I was told, trying hard to figure out where he was. I heard him say, "No. Sit down!" and realized he was in our bathroom with one of our kids. To my surprise, I saw Tyli sitting in our toilet with a huge grin on her face. When she saw me, she said, "I swim, mommy!" I quickly turned on the video camera and we had a nice little conversation with her on video, then I turned it off and snapped a few pictures before we let her get out of her new swimming pool. (Just kidding about her new pool!) I hope we got the message to her about not getting into the toilet again!
3 comments:
Jami! I was so excited that Jeni found my blog because not only did that lead me to hers but then led me to yours as well. This post about Tyli "swimming" in the toilet is hilarious! Kids are a total crack up and yours are adorable. Congratulations! And I am so thrilled to be able to keep better in touch with you through blogging!
This is hilarious! I love that she thinks she is swimming in an inch of water!
Post a Comment