Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I'm still here!

I am still here. I've just been REALLy enjoying having my Mr./Coach Clark home for a few days now! We have had a few fun adventures (which will be blogged about later) and have kept really busy together as a family since school let out last Thursday. I was so tired after our morning out that after coming home, I slept for about 3 1/2 hours! Cauley can sure come up with fun ways NOT to spend money! (except for a little gas, which ends up costing more than going most places that do cost money!) So please don't write me off- I promise I will share our fun later, right now I have to go make my family dinner. (I should be able to stay up and blog since I am very well rested.)

1 comment:

Susan said...

How fun for you! I'm looking forward to reading all about your adventures.