I believe I have come to my decision about whether or not I will teach preschool again next year. I decided I WILL be teaching beginning early August (same as Cauley's school schedule). I will be making lots of changes in areas that will absolutely bore you all to death, but some sort of contract needs to be made for next year, as apposed to this year. I also decided to change the days I teach from Mon. and Wed. to Tues. and Thurs. Anyways, I am only going to take 8 next year and have already got 3-maybe 4 signed up, so if anyone is interested, please feel free to email or give me a call.
jamirclark@gmail.com
5 comments:
NOOO!! I changed Tal to mon, wed, Fri, just so we could hang out on tue and thurs.
Ok maybe not for that exact reason, but it was a bonus!
Good for you, Jami! I loved teaching preschool :) So what changes are you making?
good luck!!
Hey guess what! We are making our way down there the week of Memorial day. Are you going to be around? Would love to get together! Let me know!
You are a brave, brave soul! - and you must have been blessed with the patience of Job! I can't wait to hear how it goes!
Post a Comment