McKade has a hard time not climbing on things. Poor little monkey thinks he can climb anything, including climbing from one couch to the next, which I catch him doing often. Well, hopefully tonight he may have learned his lesson. He slipped and fell while he was directly between the couches and smacked his face on the end table which sits back aways between the two. Cauley and I both saw it happen and immediately ran to his aid. I got there right in the knick of time, catching the first drops of blood in my hands as I coaxed McKade into the kitchen for inspection. It took a while, but we think we found that the only cut is on the inside of his lower lip. He's fine now, but has a giant monster lip that he's excited to show his friends in preschool tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment