My handsom new nephew was born yesterday afternoon. Bryce Hunt Greer weighed in at a whoppin 9 lbs, 9 oz! I am not real sure on his length, but I know it was 20 in., something. (1/4 I think.) He is so cute! Cauley and I both think he looks a lot like his older brother, Parker, but some people are quick to dissagree. (Over all, they do because they have that Greer face shape, but some things are a little different like the shape of his ears and lips.) Anyways, both mom and baby are doing fabulous and I am so happy for them. I might go visit and take something I have made for Steph over, but it will be a long time before I actually get close to Bryce as I am terrified of small babies this time of year. (After Tyli catching RSV at 6 weeks old- exactly a year ago yesterday, I think all babies born during the months of Oct.-April need to be wrapped in a plastic bubble and not come out until the RSV season is officially over!) Dallin sent in a penny with me he found while out with his Dad for Bryce to put in his piggy bank. (I soaked it in hand sanitizer for about 5 minutes!) Anyways, Congratulations, Stephanie, Brad, and big brother Parker! Thanks for making me an aunt again!
Pictures will follow when I get some!
No comments:
Post a Comment