Thursday, November 1, 2007

My Blog

Ok- so my family already has a blog, but Cauley does it all, and well, even though he does a great job, it isn't me. There are so many things I want to share without sending everyone a boring email that they will probably delete anyways, so I decided to do things by blog. That way, if you don't care what's happening or what has happenend recently, don't check my blog! This is my personal space that I get to have for myself- no kids crying - we'll call it my oasis in my bedroom. (My computer is in our room.) So here I put my disclaimer, as I will probably post things the way they are to me: This is like a journal, which I believe should be shared. (What's the point in writing things down if nobody reads them?) They are my true feelings and thoughts. If I offend anyone, I am sorry. If I don't credit anyone, I am sorry. And for Stephanie who says I say sorry for everything- even if I shouldn't, I am sorry.

3 comments:

Cauley Clark said...

Dork!! I am going to have to change the title of my blog to "Cauley, The boys and a little girl. PS see Jami's blog for info about her"

Fosters said...

I think it's cool! Although, we need to see pictures! HA CAULEY!! All for Jami!

Cauley Clark said...

To clarify the above comment. I am in no way angry with Jami and fully plan to support her in her blogging needs. If you want to see a little more manly blog you all know where to go.