Saturday, November 24, 2007
Oh, Brrrrrr. I wish I had fur!
Oh, Brrrrrr! I wish I had fur! It got chilly! Ok, my family will laugh at that, but really, for me it's cold. We've been waking up to temps in the low 50's- mid 40's. and...NO HEAT! (We are just too cheap to turn it on.) Cauley says he doesn't think it's cold, but when me and the kiddos wake up, we cram on the couch in our warm pj's or sweats and slippers covered with blankets. Also, last evening we went for our usual walk and had to wear our big heavy duty coats, mittens, hats, and Tyli snuggled under her blanket. (McKade was so warm and toasty he fell asleep!) But we know it's cold when one of Dallin's first comments of the day is "Mom, do you know how COLD I got trying to sleep last night!" (He received an extra blanket on his bed tonight!) And to think- a week ago we were in the low 90's!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment